Saturday, March 5, 2011

I am grateful...

This week I am joining in with Maxabella's Grateful posts... for the very first time... to share a couple of items that are particularly high on my list of gratefulness for the week:

1. My boys... including the man-child I am married to! They are the sunshine on my greyest days, they are the world to me and although sometimes they (all) run me ragged with their needs and wants, I adore every single part of being a Mama and a wife to them.

2. THE best pizza... under the sun! Feeling exceptionally grateful for our fave local pizza place, which delivers straight to our door, the most delectable pizza I've ever tasted (and oh! I've tasted a few). It also holds possibly the coolest name for a pizza place since Fat Pizza... The Jilted Anchovy! Awesome!!



3. Cadbury Dairy Milk white Bubbly Chocolate... always a bar of this chillin' in the fridge, ready and waiting after a loooong day. Taste. Texture. Just like an Aero bar... but made with Cadbury chocolate! ALOT to be grateful for here.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, yum... the pizza and the Bubbly! LOVE the pizzeria name, a classic.

    You did stuff up the link - I don't know how or why it all went wrong, but I'll go and fix if for you now. I'm glad you left the comment otherwise I wouldn't have known it was you.

    So happy to see you here, Mama of 2! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you THANK YOU, lovely girl you! If anyone could stuff it up, it would be me. I can tangle things that are supposed to be tangle free ;o) So pleased to be joining in on the fun & good vibes xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Jilted Anchovy is the best Pizza shop name, ever!
    Thank you for the lovely comments on my blog, you put a bug smile on my face :)
    Nice to meet you, Cat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog, reading this post and for leaving a comment. Seeing a comment on my posts always makes my day :o)